ARLANXEO TO INCREASE PRICES
FOR ITS KELTAN / EPDM PRODUCTS
Geleen / Maastricht – ARLANXEO raises its prices for Ethylene propylene diene rubber grades (EPDM) as follows:
- In Europe, Middle East and Africa effective as of September 18, 2018 up to 100 euro per metric ton.
- In Latin America effective as of October 1st, 2018 up to 120 US$ per metric ton.
- In North America effective as of October 18, 2018 up to 0,05 US $ c/lb
- ARLANXEO distributes EPDM under the brand name Keltan.
- EPDM products are used in applications like automotive, building & construction, plastics modification, consumer goods, cable & wire, and tubes.
ARLANXEO is a world-leading synthetic rubber company with sales of around EUR 3.2 billion in 2017, about 3,800 employees and a presence at 20 production sites in nine countries. The company’s core business is the development, manufacturing and marketing of high-performance rubber for use in, for example, the automotive and tire industries, the construction industry, and the oil and gas industries. ARLANXEO was established in April 2016 as a joint venture of LANXESS and Saudi Aramco.